We are connected with the Illinois Heartland Library System’s SHARE program. SHARE makes it accessible for anyone in the IHLS system, with a library card, to go online and find a book at any library in the system. The material will then be delivered to the Shawneetown Public Library in a matter of a couple of days. Our region encompasses almost the whole state of Illinois except the Chicago region.
Identify Yourself as a Registered Library User
To use some features, you identify yourself by logging in. You log in by typing your library account barcode number and your password. Your library may allow you to set up a user name for logging in, instead of requiring the barcode number.
- Click Log In/Register in the My Account menu. The log-in form is displayed.
- Type your barcode number (from your library card) in the Barcode Number box. Your library may require all or only part of the number.
- Type your account password in the Password box.
- Click Log In.
- Log out by doing one of the following actions:
- If you are viewing your library account, click the Log Out link at the bottom of the account page, or click Log Out in the My Account menu.
- Click Log Out at the side of the page.